Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
When Do You Share Personal Information?
You can visit any part of the Park Plaza Nursing Home (PPNH) Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, if you want to contact us by using the contact form or any other means provided on this website, sign up for a mailing list or newsletter, or sign onto a page that requires authorization, you will be asked for your name, e-mail address, postal address, and other related information.
The PPNH Web site may use “cookies” to learn about you and to remember you the next time you visit our Web site. That way, subsequent visits will be simpler and more seamless for you. If you want to manually control whether or not a cookie is used, you may be able to set your browser to do so. (For Web pages requiring authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will likely not be able to access those pages.)
The Way We Use Information:
PPNH may track IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) to keep track of your session, while your personal information remains totally anonymous. Tracking IP addresses can give us important information about our visitors. For example, we can learn which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they stay.
When PPNH receives information about you or about your session, we may use it for research or to improve our site and the services we offer you. We may also ask if we may later contact you via e-mail or postal mail (for example, to send you information or special offers).
Under no circumstances will PPNH release any personal information we may receive from you to any third party (unless directed to do so by a court).
PPNH uses return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our periodical newsletters as well as notifications on new services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you sign up for the according notification, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
PPNH uses non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, PPNH never uses or shares the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sale of Business
PPNH may transfer personal information to a third party that acquires a business from PPNH where the information is provided as an important asset of that acquired business.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us at (254) 694-2239, or send us an email through our contact form.
Terms Of Service for this Website
See also our Notice Of Information Practices for a detailed description how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
1. © PPNH 2008 – 2012. All Rights Reserved.
All content provided on this entire web site is the property of PPNH or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. Said content includes text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, downloads, maps and all related items. All software used on this site is the property of PPNH or its software suppliers.
2. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, modified, sold or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes without the express written consent of PPNH. You may not use framing (frame sets) to enclose proprietary information on this site or the entire web site itself without express written consent. You may not use any copyright protected proper names, trademarks or terms of this web site in meta tags or any other “hidden text” without our express written consent.
3. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage and/or to any of the content pages of this web site, as long as the link does not portray PPNH, its affiliates or its services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. If you are owner or provider of a healthcare or healthcare related business, please feel free to contact us for a link back to your web site.
4. This site may only be used for lawful purposes. Failure to do so may subject you to civil or criminal liability. Any materials you post to this web site or a discussion area within this web site via email or otherwise must not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other personal or proprietary rights of any third party. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with this site. Any unauthorized use of this web site terminates the permission or license granted by PPNH.
5. PPNH is the provider of healthcare related services. Any information on this web site is for general information and educational purposes only. Any information on this web site is NOT intended as medical advice and should not be used in place of or as supplement for diagnosis. Any information on this web site should not be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare professional. If you have questions or concerns about your health, please contact your healthcare provider.
6. Transmittal of emails to this web site may not be private. You grant PPNH and its designees the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit and distribute any information or material you supply or communicate to the web site via such postings in any medium now in existence or hereafter developed for any purpose.
7. You acknowledge that you are using this web site at your own risk. This web site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. PPNH does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information, text, graphics, email responses, links and other items contained on this web site. Also, PPNH does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from PPNH are free from computer viruses or other harmful components. PPNH shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
8. Any information on healthcare related events/activities provided on this web site, especially time and location of the event/activity is subject to change without further notice on this web site.
10. Any information contained on this web site or the products and services described on this web site are subject to change at any time. PPNH makes no commitment and undertakes no obligation to update the information contained herein.
11. Certain information is automatically collected when you visit our site. The type of information PPNH collects does not contain information that is, in itself, personally identifying. PPNH receives and stores any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. If you send an email or complete a form, you are transmitting the information that appears to you in the form or the message. There is never any personally identifying information transmitted that you do not enter yourself. Any personal information is used internally only for the purpose of fulfilling the request or for contacting you directly. The anonymous information we collect may be used for several purposes, for example, to improve the content of our web site, track activity on our site, develop new products or services, or respond to inquiries. In the event that we are legally required to provide access to our database in order to cooperate with investigations or other legal proceedings, the information is provided only for that purpose. PPNH will not intentionally share the contents of any email feedback or questions with any third party. However, due to the nature of electronic communications, we cannot and do not provide any assurances that the contents of your email will not become known or accessible to third parties. Other than as outlined above, PPNH will not sell, trade or rent any personally identifying information we may collect on this web site to any third party without your permission. We urge you not to provide any confidential information about you or your health, or similar information about a relative, to us via electronic communication. If you do so, it is at your own risk.
12. PPNH may provide additional links on our web site to resources you may find useful. These links will lead you to sites governed by different privacy policies. PPNH wishes to caution our visitors that they must take the responsibility for visiting the other web sites’ privacy policies, as we have no control over information that is submitted to those sites.